- Meal Planning – We discuss the ends and outs of meal planning. During the session participants will create a 1 week meal plan, real life freezer cooking and learn the secret to long range meal planning. This discussion includes several handouts.
- Grocery Shopping – The importance of having and maintaining a grocery shopping list. We discuss different sorts of lists to use, sales fliers & coupons.
- Kitchen Economizing– How to save time in the kitchen focusing on short cuts and planning.
- How to Find the PERFECT Curriculum – A discussion about finding out why your family homeschools. Determining what is important to your family and beginning the process of writing your homeschool distinctives.
- Surrendering Homeschool Expectations – Well, today I am hear to tell you to let go of homeschool expectations and grab hold of your unique homeschool. Seriously, forget what all the other homeschoolers around you are going to say when they find out you are using and find freedom.
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Mother’s of Preschoolers (MOPS)
- Living Hope Baptist Church
- Gas Reimbursement to travel more than 20 miles
- Meal Reimbursement
- Hotel for more than 70 miles of more than 1 hour from home if the engagement ends after 9 p.m.
- Round Trip airplane tickets & transportation (I don’t necessarily need a rental car just a ride to and from the engagement) for engagements further then 4 hours from us.
- Table Space & Advertising space in your events publications, website etc..
- I do not charge a speakers fee at the moment
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website of Event or Organization’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Date of the Event’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]