We all know that deep cleaning can often get expensive. However, if you make your own cleaning supplies with stuff you already have available at home, you can save a few greenbacks. Check out what you need to do to spring clean your home.
Declutter and Dust
If your home is messy, the first thing you should do is declutter
Howdy and welcome to Frugal Friday! Thanks for stopping by please be sure to check out our features and others who link up.
Be sure to give some linky love by checking out our featured posts from last week # 25!
This Week’s Featured Posts:
- The #1 Best Financial Thing I’ve Done — a Broke Girl Rich
- 10 Ways to Stretch Your Budget When Money is Tight — at Your Vibrant Family
- What I Wish I Knew About Money in College — at Stay at Home Yogi
- The Way We Spent the Rest of Our No Spend January Money — at Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden
- Popular Things We Don’t Spend Money On — at The (Mostly) Simple Life
Were you featured ? If so feel free to grab your button here!
Now on to the Link-up…
Each week you are able to add your frugal money saving posts from DIY to copycat recipes. The 5 most popular