Welcome back to Frugal Friday! This week sure did fly by fast, hopefully next week will slow down a bit. Regardless, of how your week is going I know you’ll enjoy the posts found here today!
Be sure to give some linky love by checking out our featured posts from last week # 22!
This Week’s Featured Posts:
- How We Live on Less than $1500 a Month — at The (Mostly) Simple Life
- 5 Ways We’ve Saved Money This Week 28 — at Medium Sized Family
- Why I No Longer Do the Pantry Challenge — at Medium Sized Family
- Why I Only Take All-Inclusive Vacations — at The Money Professors
- March Update: Financially Fit 2016 — at Stay at Home Yogi
Were you featured ? If so feel free to grab your button here!
Now on to the Link-up…
Each week you are able to add
So, here we are again time sure does fly from week to week. This has been a long week for me, we are still trying to figure out what to do with our Suburban. The transmission needs to be replaced. Well, we are right in the middle of sports seasons and my husband is a track
This last week I really took some time off from the blog and got some things back on track that had fallen off the rails. I’ve had a very refreshing week.
So last weeks Frugal Friday had loads of great posts don’t forget to check out our top five!
Be sure to give some linky love by checking out our featured posts from last week # 20!
This week #1 on Frugal Friday was Stay at Home Yogi‘s post Taking Frugality Too Far. In it she discusses how “you don’t have to live a completely austere life in order to save significant money.”
#5 on Frugal Friday this week is from Medium Sized Family. This week she decided to share her 2 Week meal Plan. I often plan for two weeks at a time myself and love to see other folks ideas for meals.
This Week’s Featured Posts:
- Frugal vs. Austere by Stay at Home Yogi
- The 5 Ways We’ve Saved Money This Week by Medium Sized Family
- Gift Ideas For The Mom Who Has Everything! from Stay at Home Yogi
- My Frugal Ways This Past Week by Vickie’s Kitchen
- 2 Week Meal Plan for Late March by Medium Sized Family
This last week has been very trying one for my frugal soul. Our garage flooded and we found out not only was there an issue with our pipes but there was also a leak coming out of the wall where the water goes into to the washer and dryer. Well my dear husband learned
Many years ago we decided to get out of debt there were 5 Expenses We Cut to Get Out of Debt. For a long time it seemed like we weren’t making very much progress. So during the first couple of years it
Well over the past two weeks we started both track & field and baseball. So my relatively serene life will be crazy for the next 6 – 8 weeks while we cart kids all over tarnation. We are had our first track meet on Thursday. All of our track meets are out of