This is the last week that Annie & Everything will be co-hosting this link up. We will really miss our charming and gracious co-host. I’d like to thank her for all the hard work she has done helping to mange this weekly link up!
Be sure to give some linky love by checking out our featured posts from last week # 33!
This Week’s Featured Posts:
- 5 Ways We’ve Saved Money This Week— at Medium Sized Family
- My Frugal Ways This Past Week — at Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden
- 10 Wonderful Summer Potluck Recipes — at Medium Sized Family
- Retire a Millennial Millionaire — at Saving Scotts
Were you featured ? If so feel free to grab your button here!
Now on to the Link-up…
Each week you are able to add your frugal money saving posts from DIY to copycat recipes. The 5 most popular posts will be featured. I will share all of them on my social media that have a link back to the link up. You can either put in a simple text link or you can grab a button from below. Fell free to adjust the size of the button to suit your blog.
Follow our Pinterest Boards to see your wonderfully frugal ideas!
- Please remember to link your post to Frugal Friday, so other folks can find us too!
- Visit at least 2 posts!
- Definitely not a requirement but please follow us in some way !
- Do you tweet? Use the hashtag #FrugalFridayParty for retweets!
Remember by linking up to Frugal Friday you are giving us permission to reuse your images.Save money, time and get it done, go ahead and subscribe! Often my posts contain affiliate links. Affiliate link purchases help us to pay for this blog and for our curriculum. Thank you for using them when you are able.