This is the don’t miss post this week. Simply stated if we do not have goals there is nothing to reach for. So set your own personal goals and check out how Jamie is doing meeting her goals.
Be sure to give some linky love by checking out our featured posts from last week # 32!
This Week’s Featured Posts:
- Smart Goals for an Awesome 2016: June Check-In— at Medium Sized Family
- French Press Coffee Sorbet in 5 Minutes — at Chemistry Cachet
- Deep Dish Mini Pizzas — at One Little Project
- DIY Cell Phone Screen Cleaner — at Embark on the Journey
- Mason Jar Citronella Candles — at One Little Project
Were you featured ? If so feel free to grab your button here!
Now on to the Link-up…
Each week you are able to add your frugal money saving posts from DIY to copycat recipes. The 5 most popular posts will be featured. I will share all of them on my social media that have a link back to the link up. You can either put in a simple text link or you can grab a button from below. Fell free to adjust the size of the button to suit your blog.
Follow our Pinterest Boards to see your wonderfully frugal ideas!
- Please remember to link your post to Frugal Friday, so other folks can find us too!
- Visit at least 2 posts!
- Definitely not a requirement but please follow us in some way !
- Do you tweet? Use the hashtag #FrugalFridayParty for retweets!
Remember by linking up to Frugal Friday you are giving us permission to reuse your images.Save money, time and get it done, go ahead and subscribe! Often my posts contain affiliate links. Affiliate link purchases help us to pay for this blog and for our curriculum. Thank you for using them when you are able.