So this week my handsome husband took a vacation and 1/2 of vacay days to do what you may wonder? Ah, do not worry the glamour of being a part of the Aspired Living family **NEVER** ends. Prepare to feel jealously……drum roll please…….he fixed our broken dishwasher and leaking sink! Yes, folks you read that right he stuffed his 6’3 frame under the sink and rented some heavy equipment from Home Depot and fixed our sink. Now that is a vacation!
Well, maybe his vacation wasn’t as glamorous as I made it sound. The good news is we did get the dishwasher fixed and the sink unclogged. Hooray for handy hubbies!
Be sure to give some linky love by checking out our featured posts from last week # 27!
Having purchased several homes in the last twenty years I can say that I wholeheartedly agree with her #1 mistake and I think you will too!
Please Follow the Hosts
Annie of Annie and Everything
This Week’s Featured Posts:
- 5 Ways We’ve Saved This Week by Medium Sized Family
- My Frugal Ways This Past Week by Vickie’s Garden
- Sometimes the Best Teacher’s Don’t need a degree by There’s No Place Like Home
- The #1 Mistake You Don’t Want To Make When Buying A House by The Mostly Simple Life
- April Update by Stay at Home Yogi
Were you featured ? If so feel free to grab your button here!
Now on to the Link-up…
Each week you are able to add your frugal money saving posts from DIY to copycat recipes. The 5 most popular posts will be featured. I will share all of them on my social media that have a link back to the link up. You can either put in a simple text link or you can grab a button from below. Fell free to adjust the size of the button to suit your blog.
Follow our Pinterest Boards to see your wonderfully frugal ideas!
- Please remember to link your post to Frugal Friday, so other folks can find us too!
- Visit at least 2 posts!
- Definitely not a requirement but please follow us in some way !
- Do you tweet? Use the hashtag #FrugalFridayParty for retweets!
Remember by linking up to Frugal Friday you are giving us permission to reuse your images.Save money, time and get it done, go ahead and subscribe! Often my posts contain affiliate links. Affiliate link purchases help us to pay for this blog and for our curriculum. Thank you for using them when you are able.