So for the past 5 days I’ve been working on our new budget. We have to save up for a rebuilt transmission which will run us $1400-1600 for our Suburban. After looking at all of our options have the transmission rebuilt and my husband install it was our best option But what it means for us is an austere summer. We won’t have to be super-frugal for years but we will need to pinch more then our share of pennies.
Well it’s a new month have you done your budget yet?
Be sure to give some linky love by checking out our featured posts from last week # 26!
Please Follow the Hosts
This Week’s Featured Posts:
- The Simple Way We Track Our Spending on a Tight Budget
- — at The (Mostly) Simple Life
- How to Make Money From Home: Create a Blog — at Medium Sized Family
- 5 Blog Posts from My Archives Every Gardener Should Read — at Vickie’s Kitchen Garden
- Adorable DIY Sharpie Mug Gift — at Your Vibrant Family
Were you featured ? If so feel free to grab your button here!
Now on to the Link-up…
Each week you are able to add your frugal money saving posts from DIY to copycat recipes. The 5 most popular posts will be featured. I will share all of them on my social media that have a link back to the link up. You can either put in a simple text link or you can grab a button from below. Fell free to adjust the size of the button to suit your blog.
Follow our Pinterest Boards to see your wonderfully frugal ideas!
- Please remember to link your post to Frugal Friday, so other folks can find us too!
- Visit at least 2 posts!
- Definitely not a requirement but please follow us in some way !
- Do you tweet? Use the hashtag #FrugalFridayParty for retweets!
Remember by linking up to Frugal Friday you are giving us permission to reuse your images.Save money, time and get it done, go ahead and subscribe! Often my posts contain affiliate links. Affiliate link purchases help us to pay for this blog and for our curriculum. Thank you for using them when you are able.