In case you’ve been busy and missed a few of the posts here at Aspired Living, I wanted to let you know that you have missed a lot! Take a moment to see what we have been up to! We began the week the post Ultimate Guide to Homeschool Co-ops which was a collaborative effort with the other bloggers of the iHomeschool Network. It was followed by A Review of MrD Math the Pre-Algebra level that my family has been using for the past few months. And finally we hosted a guest post from Shannon discussing Frugal Spring Cleaning! So when you miss a little sometimes you miss a lot of really helpful information.
Well, now onto this weeks link up…
Be sure to give some linky love by checking out our featured posts from last week # 25!
This Week’s Featured Posts:
- 5 Ways We’ve Saved Money This Week— at Medium Sized Family
- Greed and Leaving the Bonds of Debt — at Medium Sized Family
- My Frugal Ways This Past Week — at Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden
- Teaching Math: Homeschool for Cheap or Free — at Stuffed Veggies
- Fitness & Finances: What They Have in Common — at Stay at Home Yogi
Were you featured ? If so feel free to grab your button here!
Now on to the Link-up…
Each week you are able to add your frugal money saving posts from DIY to copycat recipes. The 5 most popular posts will be featured. I will share all of them on my social media that have a link back to the link up. You can either put in a simple text link or you can grab a button from below. Fell free to adjust the size of the button to suit your blog.
Follow our Pinterest Boards to see your wonderfully frugal ideas!
- Please remember to link your post to Frugal Friday, so other folks can find us too!
- Visit at least 2 posts!
- Definitely not a requirement but please follow us in some way !
- Do you tweet? Use the hashtag #FrugalFridayParty for retweets!
Remember by linking up to Frugal Friday you are giving us permission to reuse your images.Save money, time and get it done, go ahead and subscribe! Often my posts contain affiliate links. Affiliate link purchases help us to pay for this blog and for our curriculum. Thank you for using them when you are able.