Welcome back to Frugal Friday! This week sure did fly by fast, hopefully next week will slow down a bit. Regardless, of how your week is going I know you’ll enjoy the posts found here today!
Be sure to give some linky love by checking out our featured posts from last week # 22!
This Week’s Featured Posts:
- How We Live on Less than $1500 a Month — at The (Mostly) Simple Life
- 5 Ways We’ve Saved Money This Week 28 — at Medium Sized Family
- Why I No Longer Do the Pantry Challenge — at Medium Sized Family
- Why I Only Take All-Inclusive Vacations — at The Money Professors
- March Update: Financially Fit 2016 — at Stay at Home Yogi
Were you featured ? If so feel free to grab your button here!
Now on to the Link-up…
Each week you are able to add your frugal money saving posts from DIY to copycat recipes. The 5 most popular posts will be featured. I will share all of them on my social media that have a link back to the link up. You can either put in a simple text link or you can grab a button from below. Fell free to adjust the size of the button to suit your blog.
Follow our Pinterest Boards to see your wonderfully frugal ideas!
- Please remember to link your post to Frugal Friday, so other folks can find us too!
- Visit at least 2 posts!
- Definitely not a requirement but please follow us in some way !
- Do you tweet? Use the hashtag #FrugalFridayParty for retweets!
Remember by linking up to Frugal Friday you are giving us permission to reuse your images.Save money, time and get it done, go ahead and subscribe! Often my posts contain affiliate links. Affiliate link purchases help us to pay for this blog and for our curriculum. Thank you for using them when you are able.