Thanks for visiting Frugal Friday. Last week we had 20 posts on brand new Linkup. One of the things about frugal living and money management is learning to maintain motivation, learning to do care day in and day out. Sometimes the only motivation you have is fear and negative motivation isn’t long lasting. I am so encouraged by the positive motivation that each of your posts provides. I hope everyone finds ways to save money every week, frugal decorating tips and that we are all encouraged to live within our means.
As we are entering our 4th week I want to introduce my new co-host Ann of AnnieandEverything.
Ann (aka Annie) is a homeschool Mama after my own heart with a deep desire to keep it simple & frugal, much like yours truly. She blogs about frugal living, homeschooling and homemaking at AnnieandEverything.
Follow the Hosts
Kyle of Aspired Living
Annie of AnnieandEverything
This Week’s Featured Posts:
- Chick-fil-a vs. No Spend Day from Broke Girl Rich
- Quick & Easy Family Dinners from A Budget Friendly Life
- 10 Amazing Side Dishes for Your Thanksgiving Potluck from Medium Sized Family
- How to Stop Ordering Last Minute Pizza from Medium Sized Family
- Financial Literacy: The One Course High Schools Should Teach
Were you featured ? If so feel free to grab a button…
Now on to the Link-up…
Each week you are able to add your frugal money saving posts from DIY to copycat recipes. The 5 most popular posts will be featured. I will share all of them on my social media that have a link back to the link up. You can either put in a simple text link or you can grab a button from below. Fell free to adjust the size of the button to suit your blog.
Follow our Pinterest Boards to see your wonderfully frugal ideas!
Now it’s time to link up:
- Please remember you must link back to Frugal Friday, in order to be shared in our social media. You can use the image or a simple link, whichever one works well for your blog.
- Please visit at least two of the posts, after all it is a party!
- Definitely not a requirement but please follow us in some way !
- DO YOU WANT MORE SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING? Do you want more exposure? Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #FrugalFridayParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! Make sure you are following us on Twitter!
- Remember by linking up to Frugal Friday you are giving me permission to use your images for Frugal Friday.