This week’s Frugal Friday is full steam ahead.
So last week we gave away the Mini-Bundle! I wanted to thank everyone who entered the contest. After verifying the contestants entries I am pleased to announce that the winners are:
Please contact me within the next 48 hours or I will have to offer the prize to the next person on the list.
Now on to what we all love which are some fantastic ideas about how to daily save money. It’s super important to surround yourself with like minded people as you are seeking to live a more frugal life. I hope this is a safe place for us to learn how to to do more with less & make the most out of what we have!
This Week’s Featured Posts:
- My $18.00 New Fall Wardrobe by Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden
- How Much Should I Spend on Christmas Shopping? by Annie and Everything
- 5 Ways We Saved Money by Medium Sized Family
- Cut Your Car Insurance by Broke Girl Rich
- Easy Ways to Make your Home More Inviting & Charming by Chemistry Cachet
All the featured posts, that have a link back to Frugal Friday, will be shared across my social media! In order to share your wonderful posts on Pinterest they must contain at least one pinnable image.
Now on to the Link-up…
Each week you are able to add your frugal money saving posts from DIY to copycat recipes. The 5 most popular posts will be featured. I will share all of them on my social media that have a link back to the link up. You can either put in a simple text link or you can grab a button from below. Fell free to adjust the size of the button to suit your blog.
- Don’t forget to visit at least 2 of the other posts, after all it is a party.
- Definitely not a requirement but please follow me in some way to keep up with the party!
- Remember by linking up to Frugal Friday you are giving me permission to use your images for Frugal Friday.