I’m going to share my goals for the summer with you. Please keep in mind these are my goals and your goals may be very different. Try not to give yourself so many goals that you aren’t able to complete them.
Personal Spiritual Goals
- Recapture regular Bible Reading Time
- Increase prayer to 15 minutes daily dedicated time
- Study the Bible 15 minutes daily
- Memorize 24 scriptures (like the kids)
- Create a Summer Schedule
- Create a summer Calendar
- Limit my computer time
- Finish one of the 4 (yes 4) books I am reading!
Physcial Health Goals
- Transition to Trim Healthy Mama
- Exercise 3x week
- lose 20 pounds
- Really do the Flylady plan again
- Paint Dining Room
- Paint the Hallway
- Paint the kitchen walls
- Stain Dining room table top and paint the bottom white
- Stain/paint all dining room chairs
- Stain the family room table top and paint the bottom white
- paint the buffet white
- sand and repaint the table
- sort at least 3 boxes
- Read through the entire Bible in 8 weeks
- Memorize 24 verses
- Finish School
So here are my goals so what are some goals you have or might set for this summer. As you can tell some of my goals will stretch into the fall and some of them are specifically for the summer only. So, please share some of your goals in the comments to help others formulate their own goals!
“Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.”Pablo Picaso. I would add to this that it Christ who gives us the vision and strength to see those plans which he has laid before us through to completion.
Here’s to accomplishing the things laid before you! Since I need the accountability I plan on doing a weekly update on my goals and how I am doing, I’d love for you to join me in the comments and let me know how you are doing!
Here is to reaching your goals!Save money, time and get it done, go ahead and subscribe! Often my posts contain affiliate links. Affiliate link purchases help us to pay for this blog and for our curriculum. Thank you for using them when you are able.