We have both used the various curriculum provided by CurrClick’s authors and we have taken Online classes from them. We stared off using some of their products such as:
- Happy Scribe Copybooks
- Foundations One: From Creation to Christ (we are currently using this for our Bible Time)
- Math Mammoth (we use this if a child needs extra practice on a topic)
- Holy Week Board Game for Kids
- Playing Nice with Friends Social Stories (for my child with autism)
As you can see they care everything you need from PK- High School and they include, special needs, gifted, teacher resources and everything else in between and all around.
As I mentioned earlier we have also taken several of their and we have taken their classes. So today I’m going to focus more on my experience with CurrClick’s Live Classes. We have taken 2 CurrClick Classes so far and we plan on taking several more classes!
Online Apologia Elementary Anatomy Live CurrClick Class
We took the Apologia Anatomy Class from Mrs. Mackin, of His Creation Science , a couple of years ago. We did not use the grading option although for an additional charge that was available.
What is required
- The Book
- The Materials to complete the science experiments (optional)
What is provided
- She produces a syllabus for the class
- She presents the information to the class via slideshows (which act like a inkboard/video board) and through live classroom setting. She also presented short movies and pictures that she obviously added arrows and details to help the children to understand the concepts. Ya’ know she pulls together all of the stuff us Mama’s would love to do if we had the time. 🙂
- A very sweet and kind Christian teacher that was able to keep the class on task.
- She presents all of the science experiments in class over the video feed so your kids can follow along. She also allows the kids to post their experiments on line so the other kids can see them and they can comment.
Online Literature Live CurrClick Class
We took a Adventures through Literature with Mrs. Rhodes of Lessons Worth Learning.
What is required:
- You needed to purchase the books for the literature class.
- The kids needed to read the books.
What she provided:
- Dynamic teaching that included a miniature history lesson for each book covered. She also used slides and short videos during the history presentations.
- Assignments that included vocabulary, simple questions and essays for the parents to choose from.
- If you miss a lecture you have easy access to watch it at your convenience.
My Thoughts about Live CurrClick Classes
Frankly, I really liked both of my classes and my kiddos learned a lot. It was economical (only $75) and it was convenient (at home). Both teachers prepared dynamic presentations. In science she always explained the experiments and the material thoroughly and well. I highly recommend the classes at CurrClick and Mrs. Mackin and Mrs. Rhodes particular.
So enjoy this freeebie and enter the giveaway below! This giveaway ended on December 13th of 2014