I love fall the colors the apples and oh especially the cider! It’s such a sweet time for our family. And this is the time when parents are typically beginning to think about and prepare for Christmas
So how do you celebrate the birth of the savior? I mean I know that Christmas is most likely not his actually birthday but it is the day we have chosen to purposefully celebrate the birth of the risen Savior. It seems that much of America has changed the focus from Christmas to ChrIstmas, taking the focus off of Christ and putting it on “I” or self. Now usually, for us Mama’s I is not actually our selves though it can be it’s normally the kids or the husband and we lose focus on the true meaning and reason for Christmas.
So here is a collection of posts that address how we have a very Merry Christmas and it is my hope and prayer that these posts help you turn your heart toward home.
Celebrating the Savior
Making Christmas Memories
- The Ultimate Christmas Movie List
- This book is so on my Christmas Wish List
- McVay Christmas Traditons
- More McChristmas Tradtions
- Christmas Decorating Challenge
- Light of the World: Saving Money at Christmas Time
- Truly Frugal Stocking Stuffers
- Faith Filled Christmas Gifts for Girls
- What does a $3 Christmas Gift look like?
Don’t forget to download my complimentary Advent Calendar with scripture to guide you through scripture this Christmas Season.Save money, time and get it done, go ahead and subscribe! Often my posts contain affiliate links. Affiliate link purchases help us to pay for this blog and for our curriculum. Thank you for using them when you are able.