In case you do not know 4 of our 5 children are girls ages 4 to 16. We are definitely a girl heavy family and as such we have purchased a lot of girly gifts over the years and here is a list of a few we hope to purchase and some that we have already gotten for them. May this list encourage you and inspire you to dig a bit deeper this Christmas in reaching the hearts of your little girls.
- 2015 KBR Ministries Calendar – “Our beautiful 2015 calendar is themed “Diligent Hands — Serving the Lord with All of Our Might.” Each month focuses on a Biblical character trait of work, such as obedience, diligence, responsibility, joy, or thoroughness. We are called to honor the Lord Jesus even in our daily duties, and this calendar will be a daily reminder for us to do all things as unto the Lord!” quote from KBR ministries website. They also have books and a magazine all of which would make a wonderful gift for the girl in your life.
- God’s Wisdom for Little Girls: Virtues and Fun from Proverbs 31
– Elizabeth George takes verses from Proverbs and explains them as it pertains to little girls. It is a precious book your children will absolutely love! This is well suited for the elementary aged girls in your life.
- Summer with the Moodys (Moody Family Series Book 1) – The Moodybook series is not specifically for girls but I have put it on the list because these book provide a wonderful example of Christian girlhood and womanhood. We have loved these books and I know that your family will truly love these Godly and heart warming stories too!
- Beautiful Girlhood: Revised by Karen Andreola – This is a book that deals with character development foryour pre-teen and teenage young lady.
- KJV Study Bible for Girls Pink Prism Duravella This is definitely a case of the first shall be the last, but of course the Bible! Girls will be girls and most of them love everything cute and pink. So a Bible that fits your girls personality (so it may not be pink, maybe blue or purple just so long as she likes it!) that she will love and will help her grow to love God’s word.
What Godly gift are you going to be buying your young ladies this Christmas?
Save money, time and get it done, go ahead and subscribe! Often my posts contain affiliate links. Affiliate link purchases help us to pay for this blog and for our curriculum. Thank you for using them when you are able.