They have opened a couple of these .99 Only Stores around town on in Bryan in the old Kroger Shopping Center and in College Station in the Toys R Us Shopping Center. Let me tell you they have produce, cheese, milk etc… For weeks I was buying a 4# bag of red apples & a 4# bag of oranges for .99!!!! Now the produce varies so you cannot count on the fruit. But the last time I was in there they had a 5# bag of potatoes for .99!
- For you organic gals they carry many organic products.
- For you Diabetics they carry lots of sugar free goodies!
- For you brand names gals they carry brand names (but you still need to break the brand name addiction cycle!)
- For you decorating gals they have lots of cute seasonal decorations!
- For us cheapskates (like me) some of their prices really beat Wal-Mart!
You’ll notice I spend about $20 there each trip to the store! Now just like in any situation you have to know your prices & quantities. You can loose money at the .99 Store for instance I purchased a 1# box of brown sugar there and then checked the price at Wal-Mart. I was right it was just over $1 ($1.28) but it was 1 2# bag! So be careful and happy shopping my little merchant ships!Save money, time and get it done, go ahead and subscribe! Often my posts contain affiliate links. Affiliate link purchases help us to pay for this blog and for our curriculum. Thank you for using them when you are able.